1.11.2011

dear you,

It's weird how things can change depending on perspective.  You might receive a few random texts from me and think he's so cute or you could think he's such a pest.  I could buy you dinner and you might say "Oh thanks, you didn't have to do that," or you might tell me, "I can pay for my own food, thank you."

Oh, the joys of pursual.

***

There's a lot running through my head right now.  And I wish I could explain it, but I've been sitting here for over an hour trying to put it into words and nothing is coming out.  Maybe you should just call me.

I'm not in some depressing emotional mood or anything.  Just realized some truths that I wanted to get out, but now I don't know how.  Maybe this is all that needs to be said:

I like you, but I can't date you.

Like I said, I wish I could explain it, but I can't.  If I figure out how, I'll write again later.  I just had to get this out before I cause you any more problems.

Sorry.






sincerely,
vm

2 comments:

  1. Tell the truth.

    Chances are, you just don't have the balls to tell her why you can't date her. There is definitely a reason, you just don't want to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...nope. I said there was a reason, I won't deny that, but this isn't a cop-out letter. I wouldn't do that in a blog on the internet. That's ridiculous. This is something I realized about myself the other day, but I didn't get it out and now I don't remember exactly how I thought it or how to get it out. I just remember that I had the overwhelming feeling that I cannot date anyone until I overcome this.

    This is more of a general letter than a specific one. This blog is for people to get to know my flaws as a person, not the things I don't like in certain girls.

    ReplyDelete

dear vm,