5.27.2012

dear you,

I found this on my computer, saved in my notes.  The only clue to whose words they are is a link to a disabled myspace account.  I think I know who wrote it.  I also think that it could be multiple girls, even those whom chronologically wouldn't fit the timeline.  It comforts me to know that people might still think of me this way, yet it almost scares me to think that I haven't changed.  Maybe in certain ways, I'm not supposed to.

It's funny how some things never change. Even after all we've been through I'm still crazy about him. He always makes me smile and laugh and I love the way just reading his name on my caller id can send my stomach soaring with butterflies. I never get tired of talking to him and I love the sound of his voice...especially when he sings. I like the way our hands fit together and the way it feels when he holds me against him. There are a million and one reasons I could give for why I like him so much, but listing those here would take way too much space. He makes me happy, and that is way more than I ever thought I would get. (: I love our cute little text messages and late night phone calls, I wouldn’t trade them for the world. Even when we’re arguing he tends to say the sweetest things. He deserves much better than me. Even if I lose him my feelings won't change. It's more than "just a crush", it's one of those things you feel in your heart even when the other person doesn't feel the same.

May you find your butterflies.  May you find your million and one reasons.  May you find your sweetest things. May you find your things that never change and may you feel it in your heart forever and ever and ever.




sincerely,
vm

1 comment:

dear vm,